Wednesday, September 12, 2012

So far so good!

Well I'm 3 days into the challenge and feel like it's going pretty good.  I don't really find anything hard yet.  I actually feel better since I'm eating so clean and healthy.  I have tons of energy (that may be thanks to Spark) and sleep like a baby at night!  I am taking the Advocare Night Time Recovery as well which is helping on workout days.

I'm a little fearful of Friday though.  Pam tells me today that I get 3 special sessions since I'm participating in our group challenge.  I'm not sure if that's a get thing just yet.  See it's one on one time with her while only doing cardio...Did I mention that cardio SUCKS!  I've always wanted to be a runner but struggle no matter how much I try.  I find easy excuses for failing as well.  "Oh I have larger thighs than other women so it's harder, my knees hurt, it's just hard".  So hopefully Pam will help me to be able to overcome this mental battles that I have with myself.

Day 4 here I come tomorrow!  Steven better watch out because he's going to get a brand new wife out of this new lifestyle that I've chosen to live!

Cheris

No comments:

Post a Comment