Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hurdles Everywhere!

It's day 17 of the challenge and I find myself questioning and over thinking everything right now.  In the process of doing so, I haven't been eating enough food.  I know, I know...made it 17 days how it can be bad now!  It's a hurdle that I am working on crossing and will over come it by Friday. 

I do feel that this challenge has brought me many successes so far though.  I was able to buy new pants this past weekend, I feel like I have been killing my workouts considering I've only been doing Crossfit for about a month now, and my overall energy level seems to be better.  I have a small sinking spell on the way home sometimes but that could be related to the long drive with the warm sun beating down on me.

So as I move into the final week of the challenge I have some serious things to get done. 

1.  Eat more veggies and eat more food in general
2.  Get in more cardio workouts
3.  Survive the Mary Kay Advance next Thursday and Friday

That's right, I'm the crazy person that is going out of town for a night the DAY BEFORE my final weigh in.  I will be the crazy lady that brings snacks and protein shakes with me to the event!  Who cares if they stare because I'm the one trimming down and looking fine!

So wish me luck as I cross these next 3 hurdles during the last week of the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment