Sunday, October 14, 2012

Attitude and Food

Where do I even start...

This weekend has been an OK weekend but I've been in a crappy mood for most of it.  Why I'm not really sure.  What has happened is that I let my crappy mood allow me to eat awful food.  I ate out most of the weekend and went to a wedding on Saturday evening.  After all of this my mood is even worse.

I find myself sitting wondering how did I let this happen?  The easy answer is to say that I was busy and didn't have time to cook but I know that's not true because I cooked food tonight but still ate out!  Seriously what is wrong with me! 

I think a lot of us feel this way at times.  If we have a bad day then it's OK to have a bad meal but then that bad meal turns into an extra 40 pounds that you are trying to get rid of.  Tomorrow is Monday and I'm picking myself up off the ground and getting right back into the swing of my healthy habits that I have created over the last 6 weeks!  I don't feel any better for eating the bad food, in fact I actually feel WORSE!  Dwelling on the on the weekend won't make me feel better either though. 

New day and back on track is what I will wake up to everyday from this point moving forward!  I'm even going to post this statement in my bathroom to remind myself everything morning to stay on track!  I honestly feel better when I eat the right foods and workout on a regular basis! 

No comments:

Post a Comment