Sunday, October 7, 2012

What's Next?

The 24-Day Challenge is officially over.  I had many ups and downs during the challenge but ended with success!  The most important thing was that I completed my workout 2 minutes faster!  That is a huge step for me!  I was the girl that hadn't really been working out and definitely didn't push herself to get outside the comfort zone.

So now I'm faced with moving forward.  The challenge is over but what's next?  What I learned over these last couple of weeks is that it's just beginning for me.  My results my be slower than others but I'm changing my entire lifestyle right now.  Little run down of what has changed since September 10, 2012:

1.  Eating meat ordered through Yonder Way Farms
2.  Eating organic fruit and fresh veggies
3.  No processed food at all
4.  Cage free eggs
5.  Raw milk drinker
6.  Crossfit 2 times per week
7.  Personal training with Crossfit coach once a week
8.  No caffeine products

That's a huge list in less than 30 days!  So what do I do next?  I'm going to continue everything above, that's what!  My weight loss and measurements are dropping slowly but my workouts have improved drastically.  I'm also going to add interval training twice a week to my schedule.  I've been making minor changes to my proteins (less bacon throughout the week) that seem to help with losing some extra weight.  I definitely could use to increase my veggies but I'm sure that's most of America!

I'm very excited to see that the rest of the year will bring to me as I move forward!  It's a lifestyle not a temporary fix!  My big goal through all of this is to be able to show other women who have similar goals that they too can workout with the best athletes and eat good food in the process! 

No comments:

Post a Comment